Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What? Is it coming to an end?

That's what I feel about year 2009. More accurately, that's how I feel at end December every year.
Usually the mellow feeling will come early, sometime around September, but of course, it's going to peak in December. Sometime like now.

For me, 2009 is a year full of blessings, despite the many upheavals that I experienced. Not to deny that at times I felt indignant at many things, I still feel that I am so very blessed throughout the year.

End of the year is the time to count the blessings. Or just to reflect all the things that make 2009 a year above the rest.

Let's do the round up

January: Celebration of the new year, where everything was still glittering like there's no end. There was the euphoria from the holiday season, coupled with Chinese new year. Got a new job and grateful, I could still have a job!
February: Let's welcome my boy, fresh from Jakarta, to start the new life in his real home. Now, take a deep breath, he's going to adjust fine!
March: Celebrate the paycut! Come on, for every dark cloud, we have to find the silver lining!
April: Oh, life as usual..just be happy!
May: Misdiagnosed? No kidding? Kill the doctor! Let's go to Phuket to celebrate..
June: Holiday season for the children! Gosh, that's half a year passed!
July: Let's race for the new school for big N!
Aug: Oh, life as usual..just be happy!
Sep: Another holiday in Jakarta! Oh, no more paycut effective Oct!
Oct: No more paycut, but we lost our Friday off! That's a fair trade.
Nov: What can I say? Life is a balance of two things, light and darkness. But, just remember the light side, always!
Dec: What, is it coming to an end? An the maid has run away?

Great! I can't wait for year 2010 to come! Hi and welcome!

1 comment:

Daffodil said...

let's cherish 2009 and embrace 2010.
happy new year Cin....