Friday, September 12, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival means...

Mooncakes!

And lanterns too.
Yesterday, we went to visit the 2008 lantern festival in Chinese Garden. It was my first time visiting Chinese Garden. And it was perfect timing, as it was on weekdays, and it was not so crowded. We could leisurely walk and enjoy the lanterns.

This year's theme is Sanrio. And the characters from Sanrio were lanternized exquisitely.  The lanterns display were beautiful. The tickets we bought also entitled us to get small paper lantern with Sanrio characters design. Nice and cute!

While I have not got the time to blog on mooncakes, as I enjoyed eating mooncakes more than taking photos of them, I made sure I took the pictures of the lanterns.


2 comments:

homnaway2 said...

M0chimochi, aku masukin blogmu di my list of links ya.

m0chimochi said...

I am so honoured, homnaway!