Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I am still alive and baking

And still doing my annual birthday project! 

This one was to celebrate Little N's 8th birthday. 
Oh, yes, our little N has turned into one sassy little lady! 
I adore her more and more each day. She's witty, smart and has a wonderful sense of humor! 
Ballerina Cake
         
Ombre Cake...ehm..
         

Big N has entered his pre-teenage years too. He celebrated his 10th birthday earlier this month. I could not help but feeling mellow about how fast he grew up. His face as a baby is still freshly etched in
my mind, yet, everyday, I am being greeted with his big hug, his hard to answer questions, and his growing taller and bigger! 
He is into Pokemon now. One of the things that changed from time to time. We've got our share of Power Rangers, Spiderman, Ben 10, Spongebob Squarepants, Angry Bird, Naruto, One Piece, among others. But one thing never change, he is still a loving boy who will laugh at every single thing. A true mommy's boy, and I totally fall in love with him every day. 

Pokeball Cake
    
Chocolate Cake
    

Happy birthday, Nak! Thank you for coming into our life! Your papa and I must have done something right to get you two as my children. And I thank God every single time for that.


No comments: