Monday, April 13, 2009

Blueberry Muffin


I bake faster than I blog. For some reason, I find it just so hard to find time to sit down and write down on things that I have come up with. Strangely enough, I can actually finish 10-episode drama in just 2 days. That should explain why I never have enough time to blog!

So this is one of the things that I have never had time to blog for some time. My favorite Blueberry Muffin. This time, I have decided to try another recipe. The result turned out great. The muffin was moist, with just the right amount of sweetness. I think I have played around with the recipe and I changed the sugar portion. I can't recall now! Oh (make a mental note), I have to write down whatever changes to original recipe that I have done.

This batch of muffin also rose wonderfully. I find that the therapeutic part of baking is to be able to see your batter rise in the oven. It's really a good stress reliever activity. On the other hand, I get very stressed whenever I fail in baking attempt. Moral of the story, when you are stressed and you want to bake to de-stress, only bake things that you are confident with. Don't come up with something new, failure will only make you feel more stressed. Take my word for it.


2 comments:

Daffodil said...

yummmyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

homnaway2 said...

Mochi, mau resepnya doong (: